Monday, February 18, 2008

Rumors.

And I don't mean Lindsay Lohan's greatest album of all time. I am referring to the rumors of my demise. They are greatly exaggerated. That being said watch out for the flu up here in Calgary people. It's a mean one. Like Mr. Grinch.

So. You'd think the drug induced haze in which I have been living would have made the Flames recent foibles tolerable. This is not so. In fact, it makes them almost worse because I can't tell if it was real. Last night was the first evening where I had enough coherence to watch the game. Wow, period 2 had me reaching for the NyQuil and Sudafed. I am Suda-FED-up with this lackluster effort. I believe the rhetorical question of the year is: Does Calgary require the services of another top-4 defender?

Keenan Quotable: "We had a good start in the first period, then we really got undressed in the second". Oh Mikey, that's an understatement.

Maybe Daz can make use of this awesome Nike Coupon. . . .

1 comment:

RobWoolley said...

Heh, WI you and MG have been harking about the D-situation since October. No one was more shocked than I when TSN reported our desperate need for a top center. In other News Kaberle has a 'no movement' clause. Not be confused with the No Trade Clause. Totally different things.